Sunday, December 31, 2017
10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Join the festivities at our annual Noon Year's Eve celebration with two kid-friendly countdowns at 12:00 noon and 2:00 p.m., create and toast resolutions, make 2017 time capsules, and more! Noon Year’s Eve at the EcoTarium offers fun the whole family can enjoy together!
Noon Year's Eve Activities
- Make a 2017 Time Capsule with your family and friends
- Toast to the New Year with something bubbly, samples of Polar Beverages
- Watch the Ball Drop outside in the Lower Courtyard at 12:00 noon and 2 p.m. with our own lighted ball and bubble wrap fireworks - Just make sure to dress for the weather!
- Take silly selfies at our selfie station or jump in our photo booth for a take home photo!
- Remember that the museum will be open from 10:00 a.m. to 4 p.m. so make sure to join us early!
- Whole Foods Shrewsbury, opening January 30, will be joining us to give out Reusable Grocery Bags (while supplies last).