This year, the EcoTarium has committed more than
$415,000 to increase accessibility to the museum.
Through efforts such as free programming, improvements
made to the physical campus, social service memberships,
and complimentary admission for in-need families, the
initiatives have reached more than 28,000 individuals so far
this year – we need your help to reach 30,000 by year-end!
Your gift will help us serve in-need individuals and
families throughout Massachusetts. Please consider
making a gift to the EcoTarium today.
Your gift makes a difference
- $2,500 – Supports a year of free and reduced admission opportunities
- $1,000 – Delivers a month of early childhood programs
- $250 – Provides transportation for a classroom field trip
- $100 - A year of membership benefits for an in-need family
- $64 - Free admission for an in-need family
Your contribution to the EcoTarium, a non-profit organization, is tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. The EcoTarium does not sell or trade the personal information of its donors to any other entity without the donor's written permission.