Science Tricks & Animal Treats
- This event has passed.
October 23 & 24 (10 am – 4:30 pm)
Why choose between tricks and treats when they’re both so exciting? Join our educators for sneaky science programs about animal camouflage, invisible forces, and secret powers, then join our zookeepers to learn about the treats and training that enrich our resident animals’ lives. For maximum fun, test drive your Halloween costume!
Ongoing Activities (10:00-4:30)
- Trick or Treat Stations
- Glow Zone
- Tumbling with the Little Gym
- Spot-The-Owls Scavenger Hunt
- 10:00-1:00—Bouncing Boo Bubbles
- 1:30-4:30—Ghost Crystals
- 10:30—Science Discovery: Invisible Forces
- 11:30—Boo-tiful Birds Zookeeper Chat: Ravens on Saturday / Vultures on Sunday
- 12:30—Costume Parade: Wear your costume and join us!
- 1:00—Explosive Self-Carving Pumpkin
- 2:00—Science Discovery: Animals in Disguise
- 2:45—Mysterious Mammals Zookeeper Chat: Fox on Saturday / Porcupine on Sunday