February 11 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- This event has passed.
- 2 p.m. Today’s Wild Winter Walk will explore “Trees in Winter.” Discover what you can learn by examining silhouettes, buds and bark. This program will be modified to take place indoors if the weather in not conducive to hiking.
- Wear: comfortable walking shoes
- Distance: approximately 1-1.5 miles roundtrip on a mostly flat trail with paved and unpaved surfaces.
- Length of time: approximately one hour
- Weather: Wild Walk only adjusted to inside during heavy snow/rain or thunderstorm
- Free with Admission
Meet our educator at Siegfried Plaza before heading down the Oak Path, past Fox habitat to the Vibram Walking trail around the Lower Pond. Today’s walk will be approximately 1.5 miles round trip on mostly flat with paved and unpaved (potentially muddy and slightly rocky surfaces).