January 21 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- This event has passed.
- 11 a.m. Today’s walk will explore “what’s going on in winter?” at our Lower Pond. Meet our educator on Siegfried Plaza before heading along the Oak Path passt the red fox to the Vibram Walking Trail.
- Wear: comfortable walking shoes
- Distance: approximately 1-1.5 miles roundtrip on a mostly flat trail with paved and unpaved surfaces.
- Length of time: approximately one hour
- Weather: Wild Walk only adjusted to inside during heavy snow/rain or thunderstorm
- Free with Admission