Quarterly Evening Events After-Hour Series for Adults 21+
Enjoy exclusive access to our interactive exhibits and collections all while stirring up a conversation over drinks in a child-free environment. Each evening includes an EcoTarium theme, exciting experiences, cash bar and food for purchase. Bring a friend, a date, or come to mingle and network!
- Time: Friday evenings, 6:30-9:30 p.m.
- Cost: Tickets: $20 per person (members get discount)
- Signature cocktails, Beer, Wine, and Food available for purchase
Purchase Tickets Below:
May 17, 2019: Lunar Libations
It lights up the night sky and causes the tides--plus, it's always there to howl at. Raise a glass and bask in the moon glow as we celebrate earth's only natural satellite in this 50th-anniversary year of the first lunar landing.
This evening also features:
- Telescopes and observatory for moon viewing (weather permitting)
- Live Planetarium Show: Once in a Blood Moon (included in event ticket)
August 23, 2019: Nightlife
Nighttime is the right time...for science! Toast the twilight, and get your glow on as you meet crepuscular critters and discover what comes out when the sun goes down.
November 1, 2019: Raise Your Spirits
Ghosts and goblins got you down? Come eat, drink and be scary with a night of liquid pick-me-ups and discover why life's end is really nature's beginning.