Here, you’ll discover a variety of inhabitants and the inner workings of nature’s own water purification system.
- Look for a spiny softshell turtle, a gray tree frog and other creatures in their watery habitats.
- View microscopic pond animals through a Wentz scope
- Watch out for the movements of a noctural opposum.
- Step up to each environment and come nose-to-nose with the animals that live there.
- Identify the bugs and birds you might find in freshwater environments, using specimens from the museum’s collections
- Learn about how the region’s watery environments connect to one another.