Uncover the strategies that people use to store and conserve water — and predictions for the future of Earth’s most precious resource.
- Calculate how much water is needed to make things we consume every day.
- How does a lack of water affect the bodies and adaptations of animals living in dry climates?
- How do tiny shoreline animals withstand the force of pounding ocean waves?
- Explore how animals move through water and pull food from the water.
- Learn how water shapes rock, what causes sand to look different on beaches around the world. What causes fossil prints of plants to form under water?