Until the Governor announces the safety protocols that enable us to support group visits to the museum, our newest offerings include virtual programs that feature a wide array of engaging learning experiences led by educators and wildlife staff. From animals and astronomy to electricity, rockets, and beyond, our programs are designed to combine fun and learning.
Watch On YouTube: Sharing Science and Nature Virtually
- 2020-2021 Programs & Education Guide available soon. To see a sampling, download the PDF of our 2019-2020 Programs & Education Guide
If you are unable to bring your group to the EcoTarium, let the EcoTarium come to you! Our Traveling Education Programs offer convenient, affordable, and unique science and nature learning experiences at your location. You provide the space and the EcoTarium provides a museum educator and all materials needed for hands-on exploration.
Our Traveling Education Program info:
- Program length: 45 minutes
- Please visit Group Visits for pricing and reservation information
- Please note: Inclusion of live animal for traveling programs is dependent upon distance from museum and number of programs requested per day
- For more information, please call us at 508.929.2703 or email email@example.com