Extraordinary Explorations and Awesome Adventures Weekly sessions will begin on June 21 and run through August 20
Campers become immersed in hands-on science and nature activities alongside friends old and new. A mix of traditional camp songs and games adds to the weekly experience.
Important Safety Guidelines During Camp This Summer:
- Campers will be expected wear masks and to maintain distance between themselves and others whenever possible. Campers will be staying in their designated cohort/pod and will not be mixing amongst other campers.
- Any updates to the Summer Camp Welcome Packet will be sent out to registered campers with updated information regarding changes to our programming, preparing your child for camp, and drop-off and pick-up instructions.
- Register: online, or call 508.929.2703
- Camper age: MUST be 4 ½ (half day program only) or 5 years old by June 22, 2021
- Camp hours: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Half-day Tadpole (ages 4 ½ - 6) hours: 9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Pricing per week
- Ages 7–14* (Camp Child): $365
- Ages 4.5–6 (Tadpoles) Half Day: $195
- Ages 5–6 (Tadpoles) Full Day): $380
Deposits & Payments:
- Phone: 50% per session per child (balance due May 15, 2021)
- Online: paid in full at time of registration
- Deposits and camp fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Refunds of any portion of the camp fees (minus $125 processing fee) may only be made when written notice of cancellation and a request for refund is received by May 1 for summer camp and four weeks before the start of vacation school vacation week camps. More details on our Vacation & Summer Camp Cancelation/Refund Policy can be found here.
- Camper health & permission forms are digital. Once your initial camp registration & payment have been processed our Education Team will submit your camp registration details to CampDoc. Watch your email 1-2 weeks after registering with the EcoTarium for camp for an online link to complete the required camp paperwork through CampDoc.
- Required camp paperwork includes acknowledgement of our camp guidelines, as well as
required health forms, permission forms, and waivers. It is the parent/guardian's
responsibility to complete and return these forms before the child attends camp. State
and local camp regulations require us to send your child home if we do not have these
forms on file.
- If you have any questions about the camp paperwork process, please contact our Camp
Director at email@example.com or 508.929.2721.
EcoTarium Summer Discovery Camp complies with Regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (105 CMR 430) and is licensed by the local Board of Health. Information on these regulations can be obtained at 617-983-6761. Parents/guardians may request acknowledgement of staff background checks and policies on health care and discipline as allowed by law. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with requests or to file any grievances.