Tuesday through Saturday 10:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. Sunday 12:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
The museum is open on all holiday or vacation-week Mondays throughout the year from 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. The EcoTarium is closed on most Mondays, and on New Year's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
In the case of severe weather, the museum will follow the operation schedule of Worcester Public Schools: if they are open, we are open; if they are closed, we are closed. You may also call 508.929.2700 for information on museum closings. School delays do not impact museum operations.
General admission includes the museum and grounds. Parking is free. Purchase tickets upon entrance.
- EcoTarium Members: Free
- Adults: $18.00
- Children/Youth: $14.00, ages 2-18*; Children under 2 are admitted free
- Senior Citizens: $14.00, age 65 and older
- College Students: $14.00, student ID required
- EBT Cards: Present your EBT card and photo ID for a discounted $2 per person cash admission. Discount applies for up to four people per card, per visit during regular business hours and cannot be combined with other offers or used for special events. The admission fee must be paid in cash. Credit card or check transactions cannot be processed for this program. This program is sponsored in part by Greater Worcester Community Foundation.
- Military: From Memorial Day through Labor Day, active duty military personnel (with ID) and up to five family members are admitted free to the EcoTarium through the Blue Star Museums program. The rest of the year active military personnel and military spouses receive 2 for 1 admission. Valid for up to 2 free admissions with purchase of same or lesser value. Military ID required.
- WIC cards: Present a WIC card for a discounted $2 per person cash admission, up to 4 people total.
- Bank of America Museums On Us: free admission during the first weekend of every month for Bank of America credit card holders (must have card with a matching valid photo id upon entry.
Important: No Pets, No Smoking
EcoTarium has many animals on exhibit and also living on the museum grounds. For their safety, USDA prohibits domestic animals anywhere on our property, including those left in vehicles (with the exception of service animals).
The EcoTarium is a smoke-free facility. Smoking, including vaping, (the use of electronic cigarettes), is not allowed on the grounds or within any buildings.