Hours & Information
Tuesday: 10 am – 5 pm
Wednesday: 10 am – 5 pm
Thursday: 10 am – 5 pm
Friday: 10 am – 5 pm
Saturday: 10 am – 5 pm
Sunday: 10 am – 5 pm
As you plan your visit, please note:
- Advanced tickets are highly recommended.
- Face masks are recommended for all guests.
- Face masks will be required for unvaccinated individuals (ages 2+) at all times while indoors.
- Please keep your distance at certain animal habitats where our resident wildlife are susceptible to COVID-19 (North American River Otters, Red Fox, and Mountain Lions).
- Pets - USDA prohibits domestic animals anywhere on our property, including those left in vehicles (with the exception of service animals).
- The EcoTarium is a smoke-free facility. Smoking, including vaping, (the use of electronic cigarettes), is not allowed on the grounds or within any buildings.
What spaces are currently open at the EcoTarium:
- Main Building
- The Explorer Express Train
- Food service - Edible Creations by Gerry menu items include hamburgers, sandwiches, pizza, and drinks.
- Resident wildlife habitats: Wild Cat Station, Red Fox, River Otters
- Bald Eagle, Barred Owls, Turkey Vulture, and Ravens
- Nature Explore Playground
- Scenic paths and trails
- Upper and lower ponds
- Sundial Plaza
- Animal Corner
Locate the QR codes throughout the grounds that link to online experiences, information, and fun facts from our education and living collections teams!
What spaces are currently closed at this time:
- Alden Planetarium
- Africa Communities (periodically during planetarium construction)