Hours & Information
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Indoor Exhibits: NOW OPEN
Discover new indoor exhibits at the EcoTarium this Summer! We are excited our indoor exhibits, amenities, museum shop, and two new traveling exhibits will (re)open to the public! Our museum building has three floors of interactive exhibits, science discovery programs, and much more! Reserve your advance tickets now.
What spaces are currently open at the EcoTarium:
- Main Building
- The Explorer Express Train
- Resident wildlife habitats: Wild Cat Station, Bald Eagle, Barred Owls, Red Fox, River Otters, Turkey Vulture, and Ravens
- Nature Explore Playground (with restrictions - five families at a time. Masks at all times.)
- Scenic paths and trails
- Upper and lower ponds
- Sundial Plaza
- Bubbles! Exhibit
- Animal Corner: Porcupine
- Food service will be available outside at the Pavilion. Edible Creations by Gerry menu items will include hamburgers, sandwiches, pizza, and drinks.
Locate the QR codes throughout the grounds that link to online experiences, information, and fun facts from our education and living collections teams!
What spaces are currently closed at this time:
- Alden Digital Planetarium
As you plan your visit, please note:
- Advanced tickets are highly recommended.
- Capacity is limited so please plan ahead.
- Face coverings will continue to be required for both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals (ages 2+) at all times while indoors.
- Face coverings will continue to be required for unvaccinated individuals while outdoors.
- Face coverings will continue to be required for both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals (ages 2+) at certain animal habitats where our resident wildlife are susceptible to COVID-19 (North American River Otters, Red Fox, and Mountain Lions).
Pets - USDA prohibits domestic animals anywhere on our property, including those left in vehicles (with the exception of service animals).
The EcoTarium is a smoke-free facility. Smoking, including vaping, (the use of electronic cigarettes), is not allowed on the grounds or within any buildings.
For additional safety information, please read our Mandatory Safety Standards section. Thank you in advance for your cooperation, and we look forward to seeing you soon!